• Assisting academic and professional communities in understanding the issues and values
of public opinion and associated institutions.
• Exploring the role of the traditional and new media in influencing public opinion.
• Providing a platform to present research papers on their recent studies on elections in Asia (Indonesia, India, Malaysia, Pakistan).
• Discussing the factors that inhibit the growth of public opinion in Asia.
• Facilitating dialogues between academics and industry leader.
Please contact our secretariat team for more support inside Microsoft Teams.
Submit your abstract to the official email firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject “Abstract for WAPORASIAKL2020”.01
Notification of acceptance will be given after the abstract is reviewed and accepted.
Prepare a 10-minute video (horizontal format) and send the video to the official email email@example.com together with a proof of payment.03
Zoom's meeting code and WhatsApps's link will be given one week before the conference date.
Participate in the conference on 9-10 November, 2020.
Digital certificate will be given to all presenters within two weeks after the conference date.06